American Solutions for Business is excited to announce that Stan Klarenbeek has been promoted to Director of Vertical Markets, expanding his role to oversee Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO).
Stan joined ASB in 2017 with over 30 years of experience in management, sales and marketing across various markets. In this transition, Stan will continue to support the financial vertical, but will also be a key resource to our GPO contacts, working diligently to gain new GPO business and solidify contracts.
Get to know Stan:
- Education: Triple majored in Business Admin, Math, Economics from Westmar College
- Work Experience: Over 35 years in the print industry in sales and sales management including Deluxe Check Printers, Curtis 1000, Data Documents, General Financial Supply, Diversified Graphics, Versateq and now American.
- Location: Eudora, KS (near Kansas City)
- What you’re most looking forward to in your new role: Working with ASB associates and clients is what charges my batteries! I see my contribution to the organization as supporting associates the best possible way I can, and to help individuals and our company grow. There are many opportunities out there…we need to help our associates in identifying and developing them!
- What you like most about working at ASB: There are so many great things about ASB that I can’t possibly list them all. It all starts with the model that Larry has created for all of us, and simply put, you feel like family. Those aren’t just words, you definitely feel it.
- Family/Hobbies: Some would say we’ve been busy, and frankly, we have been! I have 5 kids, all married and 9 grandkids; all spread out throughout the central corridor of the US. As far as hobbies, my primary interest is classic cars. Love the mechanical work aspect of vehicles. Hopefully soon I’ll be beginning a project to build a ’65 Cobra.
To learn more about American Solutions for Business, visit http://www.americanbus.com.