A CEO, manager or teller of a bank or credit union carries the torch of their institution’s mission, vision and values on a daily basis. Each task, strategy and goal is created to increase the number of accounts and net revenue by developing relationships with new or existing customers and members.
There is a lot that enters into the equation, but isn’t it the bottom line to make dreams come true for customers or members? Think about it – the folks who keep you in business rely on you to help define the life they each live. So the more they interact with your bank or credit union, have pleasurable and productive experiences, they’ll trust you with more of their goals and financial planning.
But then the hard question: how do you accomplish fulfilling their dreams while doing your job at the bank or credit union – including balancing a budget always hanging over your head?
Well, we can start by looking at your expenses and pinpointing where you may be able to trim costs, consolidate processes, and/or increase efficiencies.
Here some trouble spots you may recognize:
- Outdated overstock that is no longer usable
- FTE labor costs of managing supplies and storeroom inventory
- Fragmented ordering process for supplies
- Distribution costs to your various branch locations
- Invoices from multiple suppliers
- No easy reference of historical purchases and usage
- Difficulty in allocating costs from invoices to cost centers
- Worries of inability to quickly recover in a crisis or disaster
- Daily teller supplies that haven’t been comparison shopped in a few years
Running a financial institution can be challenging – we’re here to help! From your business development team to CFO to the teller frontlines, we have the solutions to make your bank or credit union stand out, operate efficiently and grow revenue. With our extensive knowledge and personalized services, your needs will be met and expectations exceeded. Contact us today to discover what ASB can do for you!
Attack your expenses. Simplify your processes. Build your brand.